Xypex Patch'n Plug is a specially designed, fast-setting hydraulic cement compound for concrete patching and repair.
Patch’n Plug stops flowing water in seconds and is used to seal cracks, tie holes, and other defects in concrete. The high performance characteristics of Patch’n Plug are enhanced by Xypex's unique Crystalline Waterproofing Technology.
- Stopping an active flow of water through cracks
- Repair of concrete substrates before the application of Xypex coating materials
- Single component (simply add water)
- Fast setting: two to three minutes at 70ºF (21ºC)
- Excellent structural strength
- As durable as the masonry and concrete to which it is applied
- Non-metallic (won’t rust or deteriorate)
Xypex Patch’n Plug is available in 20 lb. (9.1 kg) pails and 60 lb. (27.2 kg) pails.
One 60 lb. (27.2 kg) pail of Xypex Patch’n Plug will produce 0.54 cubic feet (0.0154 cu. metres) of mortar.