Xypex Admix C-500, C-1000, C-2000
Xypex Admix is blended into the concrete mix at the time of batching to waterproof and protect concrete from the start. It outperforms other methods because of its unique ability to become a truly integral part of the concrete matrix. The Admix C-Series has been specially formulated to meet varying project and temperature conditions.
Xypex Admix C-500 meets concrete practices that incorporate additives such as fly ash and slag.
Xypex Admix C-1000 is designed for typical Portland cement-rich concrete.
Xypex Admix C-2000 is designed for projects where extended retardation is required.
For ease of use, Xypex Admix is available in pails, bags or soluble bags.
Installing this product: » C-500 // » C-1000 // » C-2000 //
- Sewage and Water Treatment Plants
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Tunnels and Subway Systems
- Underground Vaults
- Parking Structures
- Swimming Pools
- Precast Components
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from either positive or negative surface of the concrete
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
- Can seal static hairline cracks up to 0.4 mm
- Allows concrete to breathe
- Less costly to apply than most other methods
- Added to the concrete at time of batching and therefore is not subject to climatic restraints
- Increases flexibility in construction scheduling